Thursday, November 19, 2009

What I really am doing.The final posting of the day please read the last 3.

Ok not a very good picture but.. this is the play room with many boxes yelling my name..Paula get done here and empty me out.....
Me toooo. so I go and get a few done everyday.
Then I sit on the couch and watch the river...
Then I go and get more boxes and bring them home.
Take them into the garage and listen to my name being yelled until I go...take them into the play room because it is heated and get the job done..then do it all over again..
Oh I even have a system. Nothing stays unless we have a place or it. I threw away...goodwill it..or give it away.....Why did I not do this before!!!..Well need you ask how buys I have been. Also of course in Oregon we have rain..I have been saving it for a rain day and it is RAINING..... :)))

1 comment:

Darilyn said...

Good for you. I can tell you why you didn't get rid of it before, you just weren't ready to let go of it. Now you are.