Thursday, November 19, 2009

the table

this is the up close one of the table..
This is the length view. I will still get a few candles in green and yellow to put down the middle and trim up the edges. Thanks Mom and Heather and Haley for going shopping with me in Utah so I could get a few things for the house it has all worked out so nicely. Also for DeOnn's help in putting in all in the right area's..Then OF COURSE for Rich driving us around in the snow and PAYIING for it all..thanks :))))))

1 comment:

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

Wo! You put up a bundle of stuff!! you're one active woman, it's really quite impressive I must say.

your house looks beautiful! it's getting all homey like, I'm sad I'm missing it during holidays, but it's a good thing Chris will get to come out. He misses all of you.

Good luck with all the boxes calling your name, I'm sorry we can't be there to help you. Love you!