Thursday, November 19, 2009

What have I been doing????

I wish I knew how to do this right I always post the pictures backwards. OH WELL!!!This plate DeOnne and I bought at Pier 1 Imports. It is on the china cabinet along with the Pilgrams and Indians Mom let me borrow. It is stunning
The cornacopia in the entry way.
The big wreath that we bought in Utah and I had shipped here PERFECT!! DeOnne gathered some pinecones from outside and some potpouri to put in the vases I already had. Along with a table runner we got at Pier 1. When you walk into the house it smells so YUMMY...
Up close of the wreath. I just love looking at it...
This is Aunt DeOnne Grimmer. She is Rich's mom's sister but more like a sister than an aunt.Louie has been in the hospital for the last 5 weeks and is recovering in the VA Rehab now. She lives in Salem and that is JUST TO FAR to drive everyday. I know I did it when Nic was in Shriners for a month. So we invited her to come stay with us. She has been a great help and fun to visit with when Rich has been gone . We have been to a few movies and have had long talks.Done some genelogy... She has helped organize this house with me and cleaned and emptied out many boxes and helped me decide to throw what away and what to keep. More on those pictures coming up.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Loved seeing the decor yesterday! it looks awesome in the entryway.