Thursday, November 19, 2009

More of what I have been doing...

The fireplace mantel. It has the leaves on it and then we put some lights to make the glitter light up on the leaves little more..I know it is not the greatest picture. It looks a lot better in person..But it is the easist way for me to blog is with my IPHONE. Shoot and load..perfect.
The plate with the Pilgrams and Indians. The back light makes it look dark but it is just beautiful.
Up above the frig is the pumpkin made out of grape vines with lights in it also and floral stuff on top. I probably could have been bigger..But also look really nice.
close up of the pumpkin and Pilgrams. I forgot to take a picture of the table at a later date. I have a runner and leaves on that with a runner of acorns and walnuts etc.
Nathan came home yesterday and said with a big hug. You FINALLY did it decorated the house for the holidays. Mom I'm so proud!!! That from a kids that would go to his friends and say HOW COME we can't make our house look like there's...??? So OK I have Joined the jones and decorated...FUN...:)...I does help to not have little ones here everyday so I can't actually think and get it done with a lot of help from DeOnne...All Rich can say is DON"T CLUTTER IT UP!!!! That is a MAN for ya...So I'm sitting here enjoying the fire..Watching the river rise, the trees blow, listen to the pinecones attack the roof like bullets and blog...very content..

1 comment:

Darilyn said...

I love this post. And I appreciate you sharing what Nathan would say to you growing up. I get that from my kids. "how come we can't have a house with stairs?" So I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones admiring the Joneses.