Sunday, October 5, 2008

Scholls Country Festival

OK it is over!! GEtting ready for htis event was hugh. Nate and friends hauled all the chairs last fri Thanks for that Nate. He even volunterred to help haul them back.What a fun time had by all. The sun came out and the rootbeer floats were a hit. We even ran out. The volunteers came thru with the games. Rich caught the pig for Miss Caputo to kiss the winning teacher. Brats were cooked and digested. Smiles,facepainting, pumpkin bowling, plinko,fishing,Clown and balloon art,obstacle blowup toy,Spin the wheel for prizes. We had at least 150 kids there because I had 150 mugs and they are all gone. So now the events are over and I can concentrate on the new house. I will take pictures tomorrow and post. 

3 comments:

Rich Vial said...

You are an amazing community organizer (a la Barak Obama) but not quite as good a seller. Rich

Rich Vial said...

Oops I meant speller! Ha! you got me!

Rachael said...

I have always admired how much you give to the community. Glad it all worked out so well.