Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks giving

I'm trying to start this years with a bit of organization.
The last couple of weeks and days have been so filled I haven't had a moment to sit and just think through what my next plan it going to be.
So I cleaned out the car from its many trips to the farm, gym,office, grocery store, music store and collection of other peoples belongs that have been left behind. Found a home for all or just a place to stuff them. Fed the wild stray cat. Had a little conversation with him or her.Found my computer but not my phone.Sat down and talked in my head to all my blogging friends and family. I think that is my friend or outside contact for the morning. Reading how everyone is doing.
Being very grateful for friends and family. Near and far.
Grateful for my very full life that I LOVE!!
All our kids that love me this year...yep there are some that need breaks and don't talk to us, not much I can do about that. That I haven't tried to amend . Or even know what happened to cause the silence..Does it hurt .. OH YA.
But I'm very grateful we have no one in our family that are struggling with loved ones sick.
Having to be in the hospital during the holidays.
Everyone has jobs and a home to live in, children to love, and teach correct principals too.
I sit here and listen to the heat come on,remembering a time that if I wanted to be warm it was a fire to build. I can still do that but can also enjoy the heat that is started with a push of a button!!
I'm about to start the food for the day.
Cranberry stuffed turkey breast
Green bean mushroom casserole
sweet potatoes twice baked
gravy I hope
then, get it all to the farm and start all the other stuff like stuffing,,,
Tables, games, etc. I think we are going to stay there tonight and enjoy our ole farm house now the Scholls Valley Lodge.
So everyone have a great day where ever you are!!! No you are loved and cared for..
Missing The larson clan. ANV family, Tiet's family, Chinh's family,Thuan of course his new wife and baby boy,Carl and Jane. And who could not forget BIG K.. Love you all Paula, Mom, Grandma, Aunt Paula........Sister, sister in-law,daughter friend. I think that does it :)

4 comments:

Rich Vial said...

And that would be my wife and best friend. And that's what I am thankful for. Rich

Chelle said...

Thanks mom. What a very nice post. It fact that may need a frame. Thank you.

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

I finally am just now getting a chance to read this. Very beautiful. I admire yours and richs' parenting. You guys have so much love to go around. We are all very thankful for our mom, mom-in-law, and grandma.

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

Thanks mom. Didn't get to read this until just now. Thanks for always loving us despite the things we still have not learned to get right.