Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Had a great week with the Vial girls. They met expectation I had. WE laughed,cried,meltdown,slept some, watched movies, cooked cleaned ,and the weather did warm up and swam a lot. We even had a birthday. With blue ice cream cake, blue swimming suit, it was a water party and all the cousins came. Too busy to get pictures.

Now we are full steam ahead to get fair under way. So Off I go to get all the syrups and cups counted. To report  to Nic to get them ordered. I LOVE FAIR. Why do you ask..........Hmmm.....You just have to be there to understand..... It is A lot of work. Not really a lot of money but time to just work and chill around the family and friends and threw ice at each other when it gets boring.... If the weather stays HOT like this week we actually could make a lot of money.......What a thought. Peace out......

3 comments:

Grace said...

sounds like a fun time with your girls...and i love the "peace out" at the end of your post :)

Darilyn said...

From someone who has spent countless years at "Fair" I hear ya. I love the fair. Have a good time.

Kendra Goodrich said...

I can't wait for fair! See you there...